As we get older our skin changes. Ageing causes our face to droop as our skin loses its elasticity, and fine lines, wrinkles and loss of volume all occur. Our cheeks and under eye areas begin to begin to hallow.
Dermal fillers are used to rejuvenate those areas on our face that have been affected by this loss of volume. Dermal fillers can also be used to treat fine lines, hydrate the skin and soften fine lines caused by the ageing process.
Dermal fillers are long lasting, and clients can expect the anti-ageing benefits of their fillers to last between 12-18 months.
The benefit of dermal fillers is that they are made from a natural product known as Hyaluronic Acid, which is already present in our bodies.
At Fields of Beauty our experienced and qualified cosmetic doctor, Dr Tom Goyer, works with a select range of quality dermal fillers to create the best skin texture for each client to bring back a fuller, youthful look to their skin.
Dr Goyer specialises in achieving a subtle natural results that leave you looking refreshed and youthful. Prior to any cosmetic injections Dr Tom Goyer will consult with you, and discuss your goals and the look the variety of dermal filler treatments available will achieve, to ensure that the best dermal filler solution to meet your individual needs is used.
Types of Dermal Fillers
There are many different types of dermal fillers, and it is not simply a case of one size fits all. When replacing lost volume within the face, different dermal filler products are used for different concerns, to ensure that the best results are obtained.
- Restylene or Juvaderm Ultra fillers are used for lip enhancements and to reduce subtle lines of the mid face. These dermal fillers are also both used to replace lost volume to the ageing face to bring back a fuller youthful look.
- Restylane is injected to add volume to the mid dermis and replace lost elasticity. It is used to soften fine lines and facial wrinkles around the mid face, such as the lines at the corners of the mouth
- Perlene or Juvaderm Ultra Plus dermal fillers are the best dermal fillers for the eye area. They are used to add volume to eye hollows and also for subtle facial sculpting.
- Sub Q or Voluma dermal fillers are perfect for a non surgical makeover. Voluma is also the ideal dermal filler for replacing lost volume to the cheek pad or enhance the apples of the cheek, because Voluma can be injected down deep within the skin to simulate bone structure.
- Vital, a dermal filler that acts like an injectable moisturiser to replace hydration and firmness, is used for clients who have concerns about thin dry skin around the eyes or chin.
Dermal fillers are the ideal choice of cosmetic injection for men because they enable a subtle result that lifts the face whilst simultaneously appearing completely natural and not over the top.
Before and After Photos
These photos show real life treatments of clients using dermal fillers.
These before and after images highlight the anti-ageing benefits obtained by dermal filler injections. As these images show, dermal fillers provide a natural looking smooth result.
When administered by a professional cosmetic doctor, dermal fillers successful cosmetic injections for both men and women in reducing the signs of ageing in areas like:
- Dark circles and under eye bags
- Deep forehead wrinkles and creases
- Adding more volume to cheeks
- Fine lines and wrinkles under the eye area
- Deep lines between the nose and mouth
- Creases in the chin
- Worry lines and wrinkles around the eyebrows
- Adding more volume to the lips, including creating a lip line
- Nose fillers